The HR Generalist is a dedicated individual who supports the Employee Relations team in resolving staff member complaints and inquiries, utilizing a solid knowledge of HR functions. This individual actively applies a solid foundation and knowledge of HR best practice while promoting and enforcing company policies and procedures, while ensuring compliance with federal and state-specific guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field required. Advanced degree or professional certification a plus.
- 2-4 years of experience in performing human resource related functions.
- Familiarity with Leave of Absence and ADA regulations and processes strongly preferred.
- Requires strong understanding of state and Federal laws. Requires understanding of how work impacts Benefits, Payroll and Employee Relations functions.
- Experience in consultative environment a plus.
- Ability to work with and maintain sensitive and confidential information required.
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to actively contribute as a team player and superior attention to detail required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards of accuracy required.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize while alternating between tasks.
- Adaptability and willingness to consistently learn new skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Experience with ADP HRIS systems preferred.
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Hours of work may vary according to business needs. Occasional travel may be required (up to 10% of the time).
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Generalist
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Family And Medical Leave Act Of 1993
Sexual Harassment Awareness
Automated Data Processing (Adp)
Americans With Disabilities Act Amendments Act (Adaaa)