Hire Resolve is working with one of the nation’s largest civil engineering firms. They are a client-focused and employee-centred firm and are looking for a Transportation Engineer to join their team in Seattle, WA. Duties: Manage project scope, schedule and budget in order to achieve or exceed desired profitability targets. Assist Market Sector and Practice Area Leaders in identifying and developing both technical and non-technical training of staff. Supervise Project Engineers and provide weekly staff expectations, department information and responsibilities of assigned staff.
Clearly communicate with Project Engineers on a daily basis. Manage plan development in a manner that produces high quality plans that will ensure repeat business.
Develop and share best practices with other Project Managers and Project Engineers in order to consistently achieve the maximum potential of the department.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology.
• PE is preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of design experience.
• Have the ability to apply extensive and diversified knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices for assigned transportation design projects.
• Technical knowledge should include MicroStation V8, Inroads & Microsoft Office.
If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today! Phone:
602 833 8596 Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Transportation Engineer
- Perform design calculations for roadway/highway design concepts
- -Performing roadway design and roadway drainage design on urban highway improvement projects
- Prepare detailed engineering designs for roadway and highway projects
- Provide engineering design services on successful engineering design on traditional design-bid-build projects and design-build highway projects
- Assist in development of traffic engineering criteria for design projects
- Developing traffic signal and roadway/transit planning evaluations
- Prepare traffic impact analysis reports and traffic impact/design study documents
- Involve traffic engineering design, simulation modeling, impact and capacity analysis, traffic signal, and maintenance of traffic design
- Organize and manage a wide variety of transportation engineering projects
- Assist in the preparation of the transportation and traffic capital budget
- Serve as a technical lead and assistant project manager on roadway and traffic projects
- Analyzing and interpreting data gathered from transportation studies
- Grow transportation engineering career with a large, stable civil engineering firm active in the Texas transportation market
- Plan, organize, and fulfill work on transportation projects
- Perform design calculations and modeling as necessary for the planning and design of civil roadway engineering projects
- Implement transportation systems and technologies
- Prepare engineering design plans at the conceptual, preliminary, and final design stages for roadway, active transportation, and parking facility improvements
- Develop and design roadway projects for state and local clients
- Perform a number of design tasks in highway project teams
- Concentrated in transportation engineering, to include: research & analysis, traffic flow, street and highway design, road/storm/sewer drainage design, signage