To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glendale, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior React.js Developer (Front-end)
Software Resources • Glendale, CA
Posted 5 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Software Resources has an immediate Senior React.js Developer for an on-site 6+ month contract to hire assignment in Glendale, CA.
Seeking an expert Senior React.js Developer that can architect and develop large scale enterprise applications.
- Develop reusable user interface components and front-end libraries in React.js
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across browsers and devices
- Proactively analyze website performance and implement solutions for improvement
- 10+ years of experience building complex web applications
- Solid work experience using component-based development on the client side
- 7+ years of experience developing single page applications
- 3+ years of current experience developing in React.js and Redux. Prior to that some experience in Angular or Backbone or Knockout or Ember.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- 7+ years of experience interfacing with Rest API's, JSON, XML
- 7+ years of experience with unit testing and integration testing
- Experience building sites for mobile use
- Experience with AWS infrastructure (API Gateway, S3, Lambda)
- Experience with Google Analytics integration
- Deep knowledge to create standards-compliant, cross-browser, mobile compatible front-end code with responsive design
- Deep knowledge of front-end performance optimization
- Strong design skills a huge plus
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts
- Should be a self-starter who is excited to relentlessly solve many technical challenges
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should manage own time and work well both independently and as part of a team
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at http://www.softwareresources.com/it-careers/it-job-search/
Software Resources specializes in IT talent recruitment services and workforce staffing solutions. Founded in 1992 as an IT staffing services firm, we are a privately held women-owned business enterprise (WBE), celebrating our 25th year in business. We are headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside of Orlando. With branches and sales professionals throughout the U.S., Software Resources is the staffing agency of choice for clients and consultants.
We specialize in IT. It's what we do and what we know, every day. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement IT staffing solutions for Energy, Entertainment/Gaming/New Media, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Professional Services, and Security.