To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shelby, MI 49455
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Creative Financial Staffing • Shelby, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence, emails and phone calls
- Frequent communication directly, and on behalf of the President and CEO, with team members, vendors, sales reps, and partners
- Manage an highly active schedule: organize meetings and appointments, often bridging access to/from the CEO
- Attend important in-office meetings/status updates with or on behalf of the CEO as required
- Book and arrange travel, transport accommodation, and meals for meetings and events
- Keep important tasks and deadlines top of mind for the CEO
- Type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems
- Assist with copywriting and marketing tasks
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Manage action items and follow-ups out of board meetings to ensure nothing gets missed
- Build effective presentation decks for internal and external purposes, including meetings, presentations, and speaking opportunities (for team, board, partners, investors, clients)
- Create and manage your own quarterly and annual plans to match the CEO’s operating priorities
- Act as back-up for other positions when required.
- Prepare packets for Board meetings.
3+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to senior leadership or a similar role