To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Bremen, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Desktop Engineer
Crown Equipment Corporation • New Bremen, OH
Posted 2 months ago
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Create and maintain a desktop strategy while driving firm standards and best practices for desktop technology.
- Lead requirements definition, proof of concepts, evaluation of vendors and products, and insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Function as a technical lead on projects by developing an understanding of existing systems and processes as well as future needs.
- Follow established ITIL processes/procedures and drive improvements with process, quality assurance, and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent education/work experience.
- 8-15 years of experience with computer applications, setup, maintenance, troubleshooting, enterprise-wide deployments, patch management, and virus protection.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled