Project / Product Manager
Expert Technical Solutions has an immediate opening for a Project / Product Manager in Atlanta, GA. This is a contract-to-hire position with a large company in the Perimeter area. Excellent opportunity for personal and professional career growth.
· Project manages the implementation of new products for a major client
· Uses project management methodology to thoroughly document, prioritize, track and drive customer requirements and technical solutions.
· Generates project status reports, establishes project timelines and milestones, leads project meetings and resolves technical issues
· Defines the scope of individual projects by analyzing system requirements and business objectives.
· Understands client requirements and how they translate in application features
· Connects with the business to develop and maintain strong working relationships, internalize business strategies, and optimize value capture while supporting transformation
· Defines project vision and strategy, driving deliverables by maintaining, executing, and evaluating project plans
· Manages the project scope by thoroughly understanding the business environment and possessing a comprehensive knowledge of the work product
· Manages day-to-day client communications, facilitating the resolution of any obstacles to enhance partnerships with internal customers
· 3+ years project management experience
· Familiar with IT and Software related projects
· Experience with Product Implementations
· Ideal candidate will have variable project management expertise in handling all aspects of the project and working with various departments
· Experienced in Client facing communication/meetings
· Candidate needs to have intermediate excel and PPT skills, advanced communication (strong command of the English language) skills and outstanding time management skills