Are you looking for a company that promotes from within and rewards performance? A large building supply manufacturer in Dartmouth, MA is looking for manufacturing associates to join their team!
Competitive pay rates, dedicated trainers, room for growth, great benefit package and employee appreciation events!
Qualified candidates should have previous manufacturing experience, the ability to lift 50 lbs, operate hand and power tools, and read a tape measure.
- Safety 1st attitude
- Attention to detail
- Able to operate power tools- including staple gun, saws, drills etc.
- Able to read a tape measure
- Able to read reporting
- Able to read, write and follow written instructions
- Able to operate a computer
- Able to use hand tools and have hand dexterity
- Able to retain training and work independently
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
- Dependable and flexible
• High school diploma or GED required
• Prefer individual with knowledge of GMP practices and requirements.
• Experience utilizing and understanding standard operating procedures (SOPs) required
• Ability to lift 40lbs
• Ability to work independently, manage complexity, and take ownership for deliverables
• Ability to act decisively and manage risks with limited information
• Ability to properly manage and handle confidential and sensitive information is require
Don't feel this is right for you???? DON'T WORRY!!! We offer a referral bonus as a thank you for helping us fill the position!!! We have other opportunities available! as well!!!
For an on the spot interview please visit us at:
HW Staffing Solutions
Taunton, MA 02780
or Call: (508)823-6464
Attention To Detail