To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
176 North Commerce Way
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Technician (Night Shift)
Freshpet • Bethlehem, PA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician will include:
1. Must have a broad understanding of industrial electrical, mechanical, and building systems.
2. Advanced machine experience, skills, and knowledge required. Ability to identify, assess, and troubleshoot issues that arise with machinery and related systems.
3. Performs daily plant maintenance, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and all other related functions on various industrial equipment. Set-up and adjust machines to ensure proper operation.
4. Ability to use standard and specialized hand and power tools and measuring equipment i.e. oscilloscopes, DMM, gauges, etc.
5. Ability to perform preventative and routine maintenance, changeovers, and installation of motors, belts, drives, and other mechanical systems.
6. Good understanding of computer program functionality.
7. Strong knowledge of food safety and good manufacturing practices (GMPs).
Minimum of 5 years working in an industrial environment in related capacity.
Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED
Technical college degree or vocational training in PLC/Electrical technology preferred
Ability to clearly communicate in English (both verbal and written) is required