1. Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, insurance, and 401(k) deductions.
2. Process employee expense reimbursements through payroll.
3. Maintain and process borrowed employee spreadsheets.
4. Contact various clients for additional information needed to process payroll
5. Compile reports from payroll system software.
6. Submit 401k files on behalf of clients.
7. Assist in processing bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filings.
8. Review information for completeness and accuracy.
9. Process accounts payable.
10. Enter daily sales, verify deposits, maintain gift card spreadsheets, and post bank transactions in the accounting database.
11. Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
12. Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records.
13. Complies with federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations.
14. Reconciles or notes and reports discrepancies found in records
15. Complete special projects as assigned.
1. Technical Capacity.
2. Detail Oriented
3. Communication Proficiency.
4. Ethical Conduct.
5. Time & Project Management.
6. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
7. Organizational Skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required occasionally as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma (or equivalent)
Two to four years’ previous experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.