Streamline is a business management firm looking to grow with new account managers for its Fortune 500 clients. Specializing in business mentorship, we are offering entry-level account positions and cross-train individuals into management. We take pride in our ability to find, develop, and support top candidates for management who act with integrity and have a winning mindset willing to advance by their own merits.
What we offer:
- Full time
- Entry level
- Competitive pay
- Advancement & Growth Opportunities in the First Year
- Travel opportunities
- A constant learning environment
Our sales and marketing strategies, coupled with our customer service, provide a superior experience for both our clients and customers. We do this by providing a more specialized, human touch to a business that has been proven to be more successful than the more general mass techniques.
In this entry-level role, the Account Manager will use their experience and provided training in sales, marketing, public relations, and customer service paired with their superior organizational skills to assist the business development team in executing marketing strategies for a variety of key client accounts.
- Assist in the execution of marketing strategies for each client with lead generation and promotions
- Facilitate consumer to brand connections by interacting with consumers on-site to answer questions and explain client product/service features
- Assist in connecting customers as qualified leads to senior sales consultants
- Perform customer follow-ups and ensure consumer satisfaction
- Assist the manager with any day to day administrative support as required
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this entry-level opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Client relations
- Public Relations
This is a full-time entry level position. Account managers work directly with consumers and clients in the Greater Anaheim Area, so a great communication background is required. The intent is to move an individual into a management position, so a career oriented mentality is desired as well.
Recommended traits of successful account managers:
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to build personal relationships
- Account Management