- Set up and monitor 3D printer to produce parts
- Clean, polish, and finish parts per spec.
Able to stand 4 to 5 hours to clean and sand blast 3D parts
- Troubleshoot and maintain 3D printers
- Perform part testing of failed production, warranty returns and /or RMA returns.
- Perform extended tests when necessary
- Rework and/or repair of parts as needed
- Extract and/or input data of test results in a database
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Maintain accurate Inventory
- Perform all other duties as assigned by department Lead, Supervisor and/or Manager.
Communicate and work well with other departments
Be knowledgeable of and follow company policies and procedures, including health and safety requirements
· High School Graduate or Equivalent
· Familiar with personal computers and basic office software
· Good communication skills to interact daily with internal departments
· Physical capable to some heavy lifting or moving of parts.
· Experience with 3D printers or similar automated machinery
· Familiar with plastics and fabrication
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Striving to provide Quality Service to our Community
View the full profile
Cornerstone Staffing has been a leading force in staffing the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex since 1991. Our tenured staff members have built long-lasting relationships with hundreds of companies, by providing quality placements in temporary, temp-to-hire, contract and direct placement roles. Our commitment to compassion, integrity and excellent service can’t be surpassed. We have 9 locations in the DFW area & 38 recruiters with an average tenure of 6+ years in the industry. Cornerstone has successfully placed professionals in Administration, Human Resource, Accounting, Finance, Call Center, Customer Service, Insurance, Banking, Mortgage, Healthcare, IT, Engineering and Manufacturing. Our commitment to our associates and clients is steadfast. We are committed in providing quality candidates to companies and in-turn assisting our associates with the best career opportunities the market has to offer. Let us do the work for you! Whether you’re a client customer, current associate, or simply interested in applying for a position, we are dedicated to meeting your needs. We have recruiting professionals that specialize in Professional Clerical, Light Industrial,and Direct Hire, or you can look for an office near you from our complete list of offices.