Job Costing/Accounts Receivable Specialist is needed for a large, well-established construction company in the Sacramento area. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity to work with a reputable and growing company in a team-oriented environment. This is an immediate need for our client, so qualified candidates will be entertained immediately. Submit your resume today, for consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Construction and Manufacturing Billings, including contract billing
- Process remote bank deposits and post cash receipts
- Assists with collection calls and prepare Stop Notices, or Liens on Projects in conjunction with the construction sales team.
- Processes liens and releases.
- Maintains all information related to contracts and sets up contracts and estimates in the accounting system.
- Processes all subcontracts and related payables.
- Process Reports monthly, and analyzes gross profit percentages
- Process Sales Tax Pre-payments and Quarterly Returns, including reconciling to the GL
- Insure taxes are filed with CPA
- File various Fuel Tax and underground storage returns
- Performs other tasks and projects as assigned including reporting and reconciling accounts
- Attend weekly sales, construction and accounting meetings for ensuring that costs are being recorded timely.
- Communicate with customers, vendors and management
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, preferred.
- Three to Five (3 to 5) years of construction accounting experience, including liens and releases, contract billing, and subcontractor payables.
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong mathematical , problem solving and analytical skills are required.
- Solid accounting knowledge, including research and resolving accounting issues.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
- 401 K
- Chiropractic coverage
- Paid Vacation and paid sick leave
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.