To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
- Paul Helton
- Phone: 513-334-4133
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Specialist
PrideStaff • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PRIMARY ROLE: Provide exceptional customer service and support to customers via phone, in person and through website.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to inbound calls and website requests in a timely, consistent and courteous manner
- Assist customers by answering questions, placing orders and providing updates on order status
- Provide warranty assistance
- Invoice customers for orders
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact well with internal and external associates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Manage time and multiple tasks effectively
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2–3 years Customer Service
- Proficient use of computer applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of printing/label industry preferred
PAY RATE: $13-14/hour DOE
- Two weeks of training - Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm (no absences during training)
- After training - schedule will fall between 8am and 10pm Monday-Friday and 9am-6pm on weekends