We are a rapidly growing insurance marketing organization offering a variety of life, health, Medicare, and retirement products, partnering with only highly rated companies that offer first-class products. We offer a dynamic lead generation program while training our agents to apply a consultative approach that provides solutions and meets the needs of the prospect. No experience is required, but prior exposure to sales is helpful. Experienced and licensed insurance agents are encouraged to apply.
Job Responsibilities of Sales Agent
- Calling on leads and other interested prospects to educate them on our benefits.
- Interviewing prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs.
- Customizing programs to suit individual clients and drive sales.
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work.
- Attending meetings for training, recognition, and product updates. Benefits of Sales Agent
Top Commissions -We have agents for the first year $50,000 plus in commissions.
Outstanding Lead Program -We offer direct mail leads, internet leads, and agent websites with social media marketing.
Lead Management System -Our agents receive leads in real-time of interested prospects simply by having a smartphone.
Proven Sales System -Extensive training program that includes prospecting training, field training, webinar training, along with advanced selling skills training.
Extensive Product Portfolio -Cutting-edge products with superior benefits and rates, ongoing research for the next best product.
Agent Support -We provide office space, case design, along with customized software for presenting features and benefits.
Six-figure Management Opportunities -We are looking for new leaders and promoting new leaders monthly.Additional Benefits
There is no waiting in line with us. We provide office space and pay all the expenses for our managers. Our sales agents come from many different backgrounds and we have many sales agents that did not have sales experience, so that is not a requirement but a plus. Our comprehensive training program will assist those that are not licensed in attaining the necessary credentials, which is a short and easy process. We do find that many of our sales agents have the following skills:
- Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable, and professional.
- Your respective state’s license to sell accident, health, and life insurance, or willingness to obtain proper licensing.
- An outgoing positive person who enjoys building relationships.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Automotive Sales
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Insurance Sales
- Retail Sales