High Pressure Black Seal Boiler Operator/ Maintenance Technician –
Express is looking for a High-Pressure Black Seal Boiler Operator/ Maintenance Technician to start immediately with a company in Branchburg, NJ.
Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00AM to 2:30PM
Pay Rate: Up to $55,000 depending on experience
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits including Dental & Vision Plan
- Safety incentives
- Direct Deposit/ Pay Card
- Referral Bonuses
Perform maintenance activities that provide service necessary to sustain Fragrance and Flavor plant operations. Monitor, Service and Operate High Pressure Boilers and Chillers. Takes a lead role for assigned tasks dealing with repair, servicing, and upkeep of all plant machinery, equipment, and facilities. Participate and execute engineering design improvements and process upgrades (small projects). Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
Operate Boilers/Chillers and perform maintenance work requests assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
· Responsible for following Maintenance Department procedures such as inventory handling and preventative maintenance.
· Plant contact for outside contractors performing maintenance and/or project work.
· Provide input on plant projects for safe and efficient maintenance operation.
· Take a lead role for assigned industrial maintenance tasks, either mechanical or electrical at the facility. Troubleshoot and repair multi-faceted mechanical and/or electrical systems.
· Follow all plant safety and hygiene procedures required in a GMP plant.
· Comply with all Safety procedures and department SOP’s, as well as PPE requirements.
· Works in industrial Plant Environment, often in non-conditioned areas. Requires significant physical activity often in elevated areas accessed by ladder or lift.
What We Look for in a High-Pressure Black Seal Boiler Operator/ Maintenance Technician:
· The candidate must have NJ High Pressure Black Seal Boilers License
· 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience
· Successful completion of a technical, vocational or military program.
· Must have the ability to analyze and solve problems in mechanical and electrical systems.
· The ability to interpret blueprints and manufacturer’s equipment manuals instructions.
· Must have a broad technical background encompassing electrical and mechanical maintenance involving both process and utility equipment requiring NJ High Pressure Black Seal Boilers License
Ways to Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to Email blocked - click to apply
- Call our office 732 738 4440
- Visit our office located at 1090 King Georges Post Road, Edison NJ 08837.Building 3, Suite 305 any week day between 9am-330pm.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)