Job Summary: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the Shipping, Receiving and Warehouse Department ensuring timely and accurate shipment of finished product and receipt of incoming goods and materials.
Work hours: Andover: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm w/ overtime as needed
- Operates powered industrial trucks to transport inventory and load/unload tractor trailers
- Putting items away into stocking location
- Ensures all equipment, guards, and safety devices are in place at all times; follows safe work procedures, safety rules, and work procedures
- Transports inventory in warehouse to correct locations and stages orders for shipment
- Understands daily shipping schedule and works closely with S&R Coordinator
- Performs visual inspection of finished packaging quality
- Assures product is effectively and sufficiently secured prior to loading
- Monitors schedules, equipment, or processes, and reports problems to S&R Coordinator
- Keeps equipment and all areas safe, clean, and organized through proper housekeeping
- Follows all SOP’s and communicates with proper personnel as concerns or issues arise
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Previous experience in shipping/receiving and warehouse environment strongly desired
- High level of proficiency with core Shipping and Warehouse skills
- Must have determination, sense of urgency, willingness to work hard
- Must be reliable with a good attendance record
- Processing of shipments, necessary paperwork, material transfers, etc.
- Must pass OSHA-approved Bradford fork truck training
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand, lift, bend, reach, push, pull, squat and walk throughout a shift.
- Must be able to operate a forklift safely and efficiently
- Must be comfortable driving a fork truck
- Ability to work effectively and calmly with short deadlines and situational conflicts
- Must work well independent and in a team environment
- General math, counting, reading and writing skills.
General Office Associate
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We are a company built on the belief that success can be measured by the strength of the relationships we cultivate. Our consistent record of delivering positive results stems directly from our devotion to sustained, mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships with our clients, within our industry and in the marketplace.
View the full profile
Our Core Values
- Operate with the utmost integrity to ensure that all relationships are built on trust
- Communicate in a straightforward and transparent manner
- Build a reputation that will serve as a positive reflection on our clients and candidates
We respect the people that we work with. We rely on trust and integrity to build, maintain, and create strong relationships within the marketplace. We have found that a sincere approach generates positive results, which is why we have integrated it into the foundation of our practice.
At Lyneer, we operate openly and mindfully. We share our resources and welcome response. We understand that the right employee can make all the difference in the prosperity of a business. With this idea in mind, we employ a consultative approach and honest communication to make the most of the role that work plays in the lives of our clients.
Lyneer Staffing Solutions is a pioneer in the staffing industry. We work to place ourselves at the forefront of the industry so that we can present our clients with best in class staffing solutions. Additionally, we utilize our advanced methodology to shape the industry, itself.
Our mission is to generate long term mutually rewarding relationships; we endeavor to uphold strong relationships with the people we work with, to cultivate relationships between the best talent and the best employment, and to create a positive relationship with the communities in which we operate.