To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3605 Northgate Court
New Albany, IN 47150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kleinert Kutz • New Albany, IN
Posted 3 months ago
Excellent Opportunity for an experienced Appointment Scheduler to join a Leader in Hand and Upper Extremity Healthcare in our New Albany, IN office location.
- Answer a large volume of patient and referring physician calls to schedule new and return appointments; transfer calls when other assistance is needed
- Call and reschedule appointments of patients on the "bump" list
- Assist in responding to messages and faxes left by callers or referring offices
- Mail patient introduction letter and registration paperwork to all new patients
Kleinert Kutz offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience performing related duties
- Ability to handle a large volume of calls daily
- Strong attention to detail