To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
401 West Market Street
Troy, OH 45373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ITW Food Equipment Group • Troy, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Mechanical Engineer – Troy, OH
Illinois Tool Works (ITW) is a Fortune 200 company that produces diversified products in global markets. Some of its products include welding equipment, automotive components, construction materials and commercial food equipment. The Food Equipment Group is one of seven ITW decentralized business segments. This position is in the Hobart Warewash Division at its Troy, Ohio facility, located 20 minutes north of the Dayton metropolitan area.
The Warewash Business Division produces Hobart brand commercial dishwashers that are used in hotels, casinos, restaurants, cruise ships, schools, universities and retail establishments. We are the industry leader and are seeking to expand our growth in existing served markets as well as new markets.
As the Mechanical Engineer you will conceive, plan, design, develop and coordinate project components including schedules as an individual contributor or as a member of a cross-functional team; perform validations; troubleshoot and implement product release plans; support sales, service and marketing and complete engineering analysis and designs using various engineering tools. This position will also provide leadership and support to team members.
What you will do:
● Support product development initiatives and maintain products to achieve business unit goals and objectives.
● Create and develop engineering project documentation
● Develop prototypes and test plans
● Limited travel (less than 10%) to domestic locations such as manufacturing, supplier and customer facilities.
What we are looking for:
● Solid Engineering experience with the ability to solve complex problems; detailed oriented
● Individual with mechanical design engineering experience, preferably using Pro-E (Creo) software
● An individual with Product validation experience through testing or analytical methods
● Problem solving skills
● Root cause analysis experience
● Ability to execute projects within specified timelines
● Knowledge of 3-D software
● MS Office application proficiency
Education and Experience:
● BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
● Minimum of 1-3 years of mechanical experience preferred
● Product design and development experience is a plus
● Effective oral and written communications as well as effective presentation skills.
Take this opportunity to join a successful and enthusiastic global team where we value the inclusion of diverse team members. You will enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that includes health dental, life and STD/LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.