Our client, one of the largest private multi-specialty physician practices in the Northeast US, is seeking to hire a Director of Finance. The Director of Finance is responsible for providing financial information about all company activities that will assist management, senior leadership and other users in making financial decisions.
· Manage daily operations of Finance department.
· Oversee proper documentation of company books and records.
· Prepare monthly financial statements and other reports.
· Prepare variance reports in accordance with established procedures and criteria
· Prepare, monitor, and update department and organization budgets.
· Determine ROI on investment decisions
· Manage and report company liquidity
· Collaborate with treasury department for bank account management and oversight
· Work with accounts payables department to ensure all required payments are made.
· Administer tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property, and other applicable taxes.
· Comply with all company policies as well as federal and state regulations regarding both accounting principles and privacy.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
· 4+ years of supervisory experience required.