With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Regional Sales and Marketing Manager to join Northwest regional sales team in Bellevue, WA.
This role will be responsible for managing groups to develop, design, execute and meet regional sales and profitability objectives for vehicles through effective Regional Marketing Program (RMP), sales tracking and analytical market assessments within assigned region. Reviews and directs regional marketing analytics to improve customer profiling and tap into new and available markets. Strategically applies contests and incentives and other advertising and promotional resources to enhance model and commercial sales while providing the greatest level of profitability.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Develops and manages assigned regional staff. Interviews and assesses employees. Builds required skills and competencies of staff for current and potential rotational assignments through challenging work assignment and formal training opportunities. Review and evaluate work and coach employees to improve performance. Document progress and communicate in honest, fair and effective manner.
- Manages the marketing analytics for the region to best understand the market demands, customer perceptions and desires, and the economic conditions of the region. Incorporates findings into the media campaigns and regional marketing plan. Ensures resources are directed to newly identified and available markets to maximize sales.
- Manages the development and maintenance of all regional media plans to ensure the most effective use of advertising dollars to drive sales and service volume in dealerships. Consider constantly changing inventory mix and volume, car-flow, customer preferences, economic conditions, media costs, national initiatives, etc. Balances interests of dealerships while achieving maximum sales. Ensures the design of promotions and campaigns in accord with national brand standards.
- Strategically applies the use of controllable dollars for media, contests and incentives to maximize sales and maintain highest levels of profits. Craft media campaigns and apply sales incentives in ways to best maintain and enhance brand value. Coordinates closely with Regional Operations Manager to minimize use of sales incentives by controlling car-flow and car mix to best match customer demand. Assists Regional Carflow Manager with accurate ordering and distribution through accurate forecasts of promotional campaigns outcomes.
- Promotes the growth of the Certified Pre Owned program and rental program to enhance long terms sales in dealerships. Ensures proper regional attention and resources are applied to efforts to maximize the programs’ effectiveness.
- Oversees the execution of the media campaigns and tracks sales to determine impact. Confirms actualization of advertising. Ensures media complies with the standards and expectations established. Approves expenditures. Resolves performance issues with agencies regarding their execution. Ensures recapture of dollars from unexecuted advertising. Evaluates the effectiveness of campaigns and incorporates findings into future initiatives.
- Job Knowledge and Skill: Thorough understanding of the various aspects of dealership operations including: marketing, advertising and promotions; market representation function, and sales and service agreements; customer satisfaction index (CSI) survey process and reports; parts and accessories sales and service operations; and financial analysis and business management operations. Advanced analytical skills relating to market potential and sales performance and the ability to make related decisions that can significantly affect profitability.
- Experience: 10 or more years of directly related professional-level experience, including experience in the following roles: national/regional sales and marketing experience (i.e., FOM, market rep, distribution); consumer affairs; direct dealer contact experience (DOM, FOM, FSM; Audit, Retail); national/regional sales and marketing experience preferred; NMAC experience, especially as a FSM, preferred.
- Management Skills: Prior experience managing the work of others required with a proven ability to drive performance of others. Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility.
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
Bellevue Washington United States of America