To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Beach, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
JDEdwards Finance Consultant - Long Beach, CA
YOSS • Long Beach, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mission About YOSS YOSS (a.k.a. “Your Own Boss”), co-created by Microsoft and The Adecco Group (the largest global staffing firm) is a trusted online platform that connects highly-skilled verified talent with cool projects from fortune 50 companies to fast-growing startups. To apply, you will be prompted to create an account on YOSS, which is a simple process that uses your LinkedIn profile to instantly generate a YOSS profile. (Of course, all password information is encrypted and we will never see it on our end.) Please upload your resume onto the "Portfolio" section of your YOSS profile, and we will be presenting both of your YOSS profile and your resume to the client to set up an interview.
Project Location: Onsite in Long Beach, California
Project Duration: 40 hours/week, 6 months
Pay Rate: $43.00 - $56.00 per hour
Only applicants with US Citizenship and Green Cards should apply.
• 7-9 years of diversified finance/accounting and systems related experience
• BA/BS from an accredited university, preferably with a degree in Finance/Accounting or Information Systems
• Experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One 9.1
• Strong financial systems and process background
• Prior experience with management of demand (prioritization of incoming demand, assigning tasks, maintenance of metrics, etc.)
• Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with individuals of varying levels
• Ability to effectively lead meetings
• Customer service and team oriented individual
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task with time-sensitive constraints • Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
• Must be able and willing to work flexible hours during peak seasons of supported organizations
• Minimum years of experience required: 8 to 10 years
Must Have Skills
- JDE Finance
- JDE Enterprise On
Top 3 responsibilities:
- Onsite lead
- JDE lead for Finance
- Interactions with offshore