To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1618 Ocean Highway
Pocomoke City, MD 21851
- Phone: 1-302-648-JOBS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
F&I Manager / Finance & Insurance Manager
Hertrich Chrysler Dodge Jeep Of Pocomoke • Pocomoke City, MD
Posted 15 days ago
Automotive Finance and Insurance Manager
Hertrich Chrysler Dodge Jeep Of Pocomoke is looking for an experienced F&I Manager interested in growing to the next level.
Do you love the car business but hate the rat race? Are you looking for a better quality of life for you and your family with a lower cost of living and great proximity to local beaches, waterways, and everything from small town life to a resort lifestyle? Do you finally want to be in charge of your financial destiny with an established career path and strong income potential with a long term, stable career with an award winning Dealership Group? Then, get more opportunity with Hertrich and apply today! Your best future starts now!
The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships recognizes that in order to be first and foremost, a world class sales organization in every aspect, we must attract and retain the most impactful individuals in the automotive retail industry. We accomplish this by offering a full platform of administrative services and processes, resources and established systems for every aspect of auto retail through our proven long term viewpoint. Industry experts are available in each functional area of our dealership group, including all operations, facilities, IT and maintenance.
Established in 1963, we represent the most complete line of multi-franchise automotive sales, service, parts, accessories and collision repair in the North East Region. Our Family is over 1000 members strong with 21 locations, 19 Brands in 3 states on the Eastern Shore AND STILL GROWING!
We are looking for our next top performing Finance & Insurance Manager to:
- Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers
- Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies "Road to the Sale" and sales process
- Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team
- Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values
- Take charge of all aspects of financing and paperwork associated with delivering a world class experience and vehicle to our customers
- Establish and meet monthly goals for our Team by maximizing profitability on each and every finance and insurance deal
- Develop proper mix of preferred lenders with competitive interest rates and programs for deal placement is your goal, along with maintaining those relationships
- Complete timely deal processing for our customers, accomplish an efficient workflow in all finance office processes and above all, ensure compliance in all deals while upholding strict legal and ethical standards
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Success does not hinge on precise work experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- At least 2 years of proven success and stable career in automotive F&I
- A minimum of $1,000 per unit delivered or as a top rated vehicle Sales professional with high CSI
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation, and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to "close"
- Professional Appearance
- Extremely Competitive Pay Plans, Commissions, and Incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plans Available
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Join our winning automotive team!
Have questions?--Call 1-302-648-JOBS to get more information!
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."