· Bachelor’s degree with a preference toward engineering or business degree’s.
· Proven work experience as a Plant Manager.
· Proven managerial experience.
· Adequate knowledge of business and principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
· Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise with a preference for printing experience.
· Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
· Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
· Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
· Experience in flexible packaging, flexographic printing, plastics, polymers, converting, injection molding, blow molding, pouching, laminating, HDDPE, LLDPE, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, rigid packaging, blown film or thermoplastics would be a plus.
Please reference Job Code 1-25E when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.