To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Sales Representative
Interlake Mecalux • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Industrial Sales Representative is responsible for targeting, acquiring, enlarging, and maintaining sales of Interlake Mecalux products within his or her assigned territory.
- Manage relationships by updating customers' knowledge of products/applications, securing engineering/design support, and providing appropriate training.
- Demonstrate leadership with customers by conducting sales presentations, directing sales calls, managing contract negotiations, and overseeing the execution of sales contracts.
- Utilize market research to develop sales opportunities which will assure market performance and penetration in support of business initiatives.
- Partner with customers to develop long term relationships, generate additional sales, and guide problem resolution discussions.
- Develop monthly and weekly sales plans that include prospecting activities and forecasts.
- Ensure completion of customer projects through the coordination of engineering, manufacturing, installation, and customer service activities.
- Hard-working, action-oriented, results-driven, and motivated to sell.
- Demonstrated effective communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- A desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing, or equivalent education and experience preferred
- Prior non-management sales and/or customer service experience is preferred, with experience selling or supporting the sales of a technical product ideal.
- Knowledge of professional selling techniques, negotiation techniques, account development strategies.