Our client is seeking candidates who are:
- Self-motivated and willing to learn – you are never bored because there is always something new and exciting to explore and soak up
- Reliable – you are a deadline-driven self-starter who is committed to your role and excited about the DRY brand
- Strong Communicators – you communicate clearly and concisely in person and in video conferences, via email and through reports
- Entrepreneurial – you are passionate about working with a growing company, excited to take on new challenges and opportunities, and eager to go beyond. You focus on finding solutions and working through obstacles. You are persistent, yet flexible.
- Outgoing – you reach out and build relationships easily
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field of study and/or 2-3 years’ relevant work experience
- 4+ years of work experience in a CPG industry, preferably in the food, cosmetic, nutraceutical or pharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to engage and build rapport with key business partners, including outside suppliers and internal customers.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lift 42lbs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; exceptionally strong Excel skills (or ability to learn).
- Ability to travel approximately 5% of the time.
Our client is currently working on a remote basis approximately 70% of the time, with occasional in-person meetings (with social distancing and appropriate Covid protections) in our Seattle offices located in the Smith Tower. Future work environment will be determined, but applicants should be available for 70% in office work.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive, stock options, performance bonus, generous PTO package, full medical / dental / vision / life / LTD benefits, and a 401K w/ match after 6 months.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.