Wichita construction company is seeking a FT Office Manager with experience in accounting and human resources.
Compensation: $35,000 to $50,000 based on level of experience.
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; require some weekends (in rare situations)
Benefits: Simple IRA Plan, with 3% match, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and PTO.
This person will report to the President and EVP.
A successful candidate must be skilled in the following:
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- General understanding of production accounting. Job Cost, Labor analysis, etc.
- Expert level of understanding in QuickBooks
- Software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Ability to write customized management reports in QuickBooks and Excel
- Must have experience in departmental leadership.
- Basic IT skills: Server/PC. This is mostly focused on an understanding, as we have an IT company under contract.
- Able to maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Possess a general understanding of basic HR issues.
- Willingness to learn and work on special assignments as directed by superiors.
- Human Resources
- Office Management
- Quick Books (Accounting Software)