Join over 600 technology experts in sunny Miami-Dade County. Miami-Dade County’s award-winning Information Technology Department is recruiting for individuals to work in application development
This position entails:
- Application development activities for the implementation and maintenance of the Hyperion ERP and subsidiary applications.
- Conducting periodic ERP meetings and providing input regarding potential impacts of requested coding changes.
- Assisting departments in developing and implementing appropriate table structures to achieve editing, reporting, and accuracy.
- Developing dynamic reports for all departments to conduct yearly budget in efficient manner.
- Building integration of data and metadata for budget and reporting between the ERP and subsidiary applications.
- Leading the development of complex code, documentation, training materials, and presentations.
Developing complex integration of data and reporting between the ERP and subsidiary applications.
This position entails Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) systems development working on operating, capital, and human capital budgeting applications using Hyperion planning, Oracle Data Integrator, Essbase to support Hyperion ERP application based on business users’ requirements. Employees in this class assist in designing, developing, planning, integration and implementing of ERP and EPM applications. Responsibilities include creating functional/technical and user documentation for all new and changed business processes along with preparing training documentation and conducting training sessions for business users. Incumbents may be assigned to a variety of subject matter EPM areas and may serve as team leaders in the implementation and upgrades of the EPM application layer. Supervision is received from a technical supervisor who reviews work for achievement of desired results and provides assistance, analysis and user communications, as required.
Experience with the following is preferred:
Working with business users in resolving and troubleshooting issues related to Hyperion ERP and other peripheral applications.
Completion of 60 semester credits to include 15 semester credits in a computer related field or completion of an information technology certification program (Novel, UNIX, Microsoft, or Oracle). Five years large scale application development experience in support of HRIS, financial and/or procurement applications are required
Miami-Dade County offers excellent benefits that include full medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; optional 457 pre-tax savings plan; optional flexible spending accounts; 13 paid holidays; vacation and sick leave; contributory membership in the Florida Retirement System; professional development; and a tuition reimbursement program.
Applicants must apply online no later than Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at: www.miamidade.gov/jobs to JO#55069
Project Cost Management