ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment, and in maintenance of buildings grounds, and utility systems of the plant.
- Reviews job orders to determine work priorities. Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Coordinates activities of workers fabricating or modifying machines, tools, or equipment to manufacture new products or improve existing systems.
- Directs maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas, or air required for operations.
- Develops preventive maintenance program in conjunction with engineering and maintenance staff.
- Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies require for operation.
- Confers with management, engineering, and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
- Establish and control annual departmental budget.
- Perform performance appraisals.
Maintenance Management Experience 3-5 years
Use Hand Tool