Mindseeker is a leading healthcare professional services company focused on delivering HIM and Revenue Cycle Services, including outsourced medical coding, quality and compliance auditing, CDI, consulting, contracted interim management, and HIT staffing to health systems, hospitals, physician groups, and clinics nationwide. Mindseeker supports complex initiatives that demand extraordinary combinations of project management, technical competence and industry expertise.
Mindseeker currently has multiple immediate openings for Full Time Remote Inpatient Medical Coders to join our growing coding services team.
- Work remotely from your home office providing coding services to our clients
- Review medical records and assign pertinent diagnosis and procedure codes
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years IP coding experience
- Meet coding productivity and accuracy requirements - 2.25 charts per hour
- Candidates will be coding General Med Surg, Ortho and Cardiology. No Trauma, no Moms and Babies and no Psych
- Candidates must have CCS
- Must have ICD-10 and DRG coding experience
- Systems 3M and EPIC
If you believe that you are a great fit for this position, please send your resume to:
Beverley -- Beverley at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Dawn at email@example.com
Mindseeker, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Mindseeker – Better Minds Lead to Better Business