Customer Service CSR | CRM - No Experience Necessary
** Calling all Students, Graduates, Customer Service Representatives, Customer Service Supervisors, Retail Sales Associates **
We represent recognized and growing leaders in the telecommunications industry. Currently, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative in our Cleveland location who will be responsible for providing amazing customer service to our customers alongside our events and marketing team.
Building relationships is a central part of this position therefore we are looking for candidates that can bring a NEW WAVE of life and energy to our team. Creating the best experience possible for our customers.
Never be bored at work again! Get in Touch!
Education and Experience:
Everybody likes to see development, so we believe everybody deserves a chance.
Ideally, some form of customer service experience would be preferred. However, we do offer training if the candidate has other attributes and key characteristics that suit the role including:
- Drive and ambition to develop your career
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written necessary
- Good time management skills as well as organization skills
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Proven ability to work towards and achieve targets
“If you want to be wealthy, you need to be healthy” that’s our motto towards PPE guidelines. We're adapting to the unfortunate circumstances going on around the world. In our office building, masks are being worn at all times by our team and visitors either at our offices or at our events.
So, if you’re over the age of 18 and looking for work in the Cleveland, OH area GET IN TOUCH!
We will be in touch within a few days of receiving your application, so be sure to keep an eye on your emails. To speed up the process, please ensure an up to date email address and cell phone number are included on your resume.
The Ethos Directive prohibits any form of discrimination or unlawful harassment based on race, color , religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex (including marital status, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression). All applications received will be taken into consideration and assessed accordingly.
Customer Service Representative Duties
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a crucial member of the team as you will be working directly with the customers. Whilst two days are never the same some of your general customer service duties will include:
- Connecting, Communicating and Engaging with the customers
- Providing service and product information
- Ensure customers are aware of new deals and the best packages to suit their needs
- Upselling to existing clients
- Preparing promotional events
- Communicate with the event team leader to ensure the event has enough stock
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue