We have an outstanding role available for a Vice President, Marketing & Communications executive. This person will be responsible for all marketing materials and campaigns and they should have excellent writing and leadership skills. Prior management experience and a bachelor’s degree are required.
· Manages the marketing operations including administration staff, sales and account
managers, agency management system, and coordination of agency events/meetings.
Communications and Advertising
· Oversees management of the Marketing Communications unit including review and approval of all company communication to customers and agents including content strategy, brand design and printing of all marketing point of sale materials, company website, product bulletins, and customer notices.
· Plans, organizes, and monitors the Advertising Program.
· Composes and designs ads or programs, working with vendors when required while approving ads and other items submitted for reimbursement.
· Develops and coordinates the promotion to our agents and customers by using available sources of communication, including the selection of promotional items.
· Monitors and manages website content, including involvement and aides on all projects and service requests that affect the website.
· Oversees and directs to build additional marketing services and tools for agents on the website.
Marketing Research & Analysis
· Reviews the competitive analysis process with the Marketing Analyst and Research Specialist to benchmark our position against competitors.
· Works directly with COO for product comparison research to build reference tools for Territory Managers and Underwriters to understand our product advantages
· Participates in the expense and premium planning process and development of marketing business plans.
· Coordinates representation of Marketing on corporate projects including communication to appropriate stakeholders.
· Assists in project implementation of agency communication and training.
· Provides oversight to Business Transformation Process (BTP) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) when representing Marketing systems, agents and policyholders.
· Represents Marketing with Change Management and Innovation, working closely with integration teams that utilize key agent and producer data.
· Actively participates in professional development, i.e. continuing education or self-improvement.
Position Specific Details
· Manages the overall advertising budget
· Requires infrequent travel for conferences, seminars, etc.
Candidate Requirements And Qualifications
· Bachelor's Degree in a Marketing/Business designation, or equivalent experience is required.
· 8+ years marketing/communication experience
· A minimum five+ years management experience (supervising direct reports) is required.
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentational communication ability.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision/independently.
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others in team settings, either with internal or external partners.
· Demonstrated computer proficiency including skill with Microsoft Office Products
Who makes a successful franchise owner?
Successful franchise owners come from all walks of life, with a wide range of skills, talents, and goals. FranCoach helps build each individual’s ideal business model and owner role. Then we will conduct the research to find the franchise that would be the best match.
This match could be for those looking for a full-time owner-operator model rather than continuing in the corporate world.
This match could also be a Semi-Absentee owner model which can be launched while one continues to work in the corporate world.
Either way, FranCoach can help you determine two things. Is now the time to own a franchise and if so, what is the absolute best franchise model for you.
So, if you have ever wondered if ownership is right for you then let's talk. There is never any fee for our service so schedule a brief introductory call today.
One click today could be the beginning of your better tomorrow.ay could be the beginning of YOUR BETTER TOMORROW!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Vice President of Operations
Schedule a call: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Vice President of Operations