To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
370 Lexington Avenue
Mansfield, OH 44907
- Phone: 419-774-9675
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
OnSite Staffing Specialist
Mancan • Mansfield, OH
Posted 2 months ago
Mancan Staffing in Mansfield, Ohio is seeking an On-Site Staffing Specialist in the Bucyrus area.
The On-Site Staffing Specialist is primarily responsible for effectively meeting the temporary help and/or training needs of a major Mancan client. Specifically, the individual in this position:
1. delivers high quality service to the customer and temporary employees by matching the skills of temporaries to customer needs
2. develops and retains business by providing outstanding customer service, and
3. performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality service and performance.
4. Obtain detailed assignment information from the customer and utilize it to provide effective customer service.
5. Recruit, interview and test applicants to evaluate their qualifications for assignments.
6. Administer the training of temporary employee to upgrade their skills for assignments.
7. Fill the customer's work orders with qualified temporaries.
8. Schedule, check-in and provide pre-assignment orientation to all temporary employees.
9. Monitor temporary employee attendance and performance using the phone.
10. Troubleshoot to resolve the problems or complaints of the customer and temporary employees.
11. Coach and counsel temporaries to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction.
12. Make key skill telephone sales calls to acquire new business within customer.
13. Answer telephone to provide desired information for customers and temporaries.
14. Maintain customer and temporary employee records to ensure completeness and accuracy.
15. Reconcile invoices from all vendors and prepare for final approval and payment.
16. Produce requested management reports.
High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor degree or equivalent business experience helpful. Minimum of six months of successful prior experience as a Staffing Specialist or related position required.
Ability to communicate effectively with others. Ability to problem solve. Ability to shift back and forth between two or more tasks. Ability to influence the opinions or decisions of others (e.g., customers and temporaries). Ability to remember information (e.g., policies, procedures) or find it as needed. Ability to access areas where needed people, information or equipment are located. Ability to understand and accurately apply basic math skills. Ability to make competent use of work related equipment and materials. Cooperative, team oriented, patient, calm under pressure, and able to work independently. Strong PC skills and the ability to navigate within the Manpower systems are critical. Consistent performance that meets or exceeds expectations.
We offer all of the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, holiday and vacation pay, 401K, stock purchase plan, and much more.
If Anyone Can Mancan