To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Campbell, KY
- Holly Lewis
- Phone: 1-864-336-2361
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Water/Waste water Operator in Training
HKA Enterprises • Fort Campbell, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
· The OIT performs a variety of tasks in the operation and maintenance of a water/wastewater treatment plant on an assigned shift.
· Learns and gains skills involving the maintenance of equipment and servicing work in the plant
· Operates treatment facilities to control flow and processing of water/wastewater, sludge, and effluent
· Operates valves and gates either manually or by remote control, starts and stops pumps, engines and generators to control and adjust flow and treatment processes
· Monitors gauges, meters, and control panels
· Observes and reports abnormalities to supervisor
· Maintains shift log and records meter and gauge readings
· Collects samples and performs routine laboratory tests and analyses
· Performs routine maintenance functions and custodial duties
· Performs other duties as required
· High school diploma or GED
· Possess a valid driver’s license
· Knowledge of the principles, methods, and tools employed in the general operations of engines, pumps, and related equipment; general maintenance work; safe work practices; basic biological and chemical principles