To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fresno, CA
- Ashley Fittipaldi
- Phone: 407-338-4450
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Alegiant Services • Fresno, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Experience - 2 years
$50.00 - $90.00/Hour
$500 Referral Bonus
Healthcare - Health Services
Relocation - Yes
- Cardio Thoracic Operating Room (CVOR)
- Cardio Thoracic Intensive Care Unit (CVICU)
- Emergency Room (ER)
- Emergency Department (ED)
- Home Health
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Labor & Delivery (L&D)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Medical/ Surgical (Med Surg)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Obstetrics (OB)
- Orthopedics (Ortho)
- Operating Room (OR)
- Pediatrics (Peds)
- Pediatric Emergency Department (Pedi ED)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Post Partum
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
- Psychiatric (Psych)
- Step Down
- Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)
- Sub Acute
- Telemetry (Tele)
- We also staff LPN's!
- 13 week contract assignments (with option to extend, or go contract-to-perm)
- Various shift times available
- ASAP start dates
- Full-time hours
- Housing and meal stipends included in weekly paychecks
- Evaluate patients' vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
- Monitor patients for changes in status and indications of conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions.
- Set up and monitor medical equipment and devices such as cardiac monitors, mechanical ventilators and alarms, oxygen delivery devices, transducers, or pressure lines.
- Administer medications intravenously, by injection, orally, through gastric tubes, or by other methods.
- Assess patients' pain levels or sedation requirements.
- Conduct pulmonary assessments to identify abnormal respiratory patterns or breathing sounds that indicate problems.
- Monitor patients' fluid intake and output to detect emerging problems such as fluid and electrolyte imbalances.
- Document patients' medical histories and assessment findings.
- Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs.
- Compile and analyze data obtained from monitoring or diagnostic tests.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in desired specialty
- Current and active license
- Current and active BLS
- ACLS, PALS, NRP, STABLE, etc. preferred for certain units
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.