To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, IN 47904
- Ashley Wilson
- Phone: 765-237-3650
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
BrightStar Care • Lafayette, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Come join BrightStar Care, a client-centric team that holds value in honest and serving with passion. Our higher-standard way has brought BrightStar to the top of Home Health care and we want individuals with desire to maintain such standards and change peoples’ live for the better. Our commitment to incorporating advance technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. The Physical Therapist must be able to evaluate the patient’s condition and develop an individualized plan tailored to each client based on the physician’s orders. Help clients enhance strength, range of motion, flexibility, and minimize pain or discomfort. Work as much or as little as you want, with our highly flexible schedule, work full and part-time, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
- Joint Commission accredited
- International opportunities with over 300 locations in US and Canada
- Work cooperatively with physicians to develop care and treatment plan that is appropriate for client’s home environment, especially as it relates to fall risk, interventions, and home safety
- Assess for muscle strength, mobility, gait, range of motion and pain and select appropriate treatment and assistive devices, instructing family and caregivers on use of devices
- Report client’s response to treatment or changes in condition to the Director of Nursing and physician
- Initiate physical therapy program and instructs other personnel, including family members and caregivers, in specific phases of physical therapy with which they may assist with the client care
- Prepare clinical and progress summaries, as well as participate in discharge planning. A copy of the summaries will be submitted to the Director of Nursing
- Treat clients, families, and staff with courtesy and respect
- Graduated with a master’s or higher degree in physical therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- Passed a National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE) and/or state examination required by the state
- State licensure in state where care is being provided
- Two (2) years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health is preferred
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.