To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kenai, AK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Jr Network Administrator (BLAN)
Technology Consulting, Inc • Kenai, AK
Posted 2 months ago
TCI has an immediate need for a Jr. Business LAN (BLAN) Technician in Kenai, AK. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level Client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation. Our Client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our Client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
The Jr. Business LAN (BLAN) Technician will be responsible for the day to day operations associated with running a stable, mature and technologically advanced Business LAN (BLAN) environment.
- Primary responsibilities include Service Desk Support/Tickets, direct customer support, and on-going technology maintenance as assigned.
- Work Scope includes Workstation and related software, connectivity, server, backup, security, and other equipment-based IT support.
- Installs, maintains, and supports most Field IT technology other than business software administration.
- Includes desktop and laptop computer hardware; Microsoft operating system software and configuration; application software installation/deployment; networked and stand-alone printers/copiers/scanners multifunction devices; remote access technology; network switched Ethernet cabling; audio visual equipment; end-user telecom devices such as telephones, cell phones and radios; server computer hardware; server operating system software and configuration; system administration for a single or multiple active directory OU’s.
- 0-3 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
- Ability to gain a TWIC card is required- individual needs to pass drug test and be subject to random drug screening.