TCI has an immediate need for a Windows System Administrator position in Findlay, OH. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity.This is a long-term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence and is not available for remote work.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
Or Client is seeking a Windows Server Administrator to assist with Terminal, Transport, Rail, & Marine support in Findlay, Ohio. This person would be working as part of the team supporting our Clinet’s Operations Technology (OT) Infrastructure for Midstream businesses. Technologies primarily include Windows Server, Microsoft System Center, VMware, Cisco, and Checkpoint. Project work, developing strategy, business-as-usual tasks, compliance, and problem resolution are all part of the day-to-day role. Standard processes exist in many situations and need to be strictly followed. Strong communication skills are important, and the candidate must be organized, possess solid decision making, and have a strong drive for results.
- 3+ years of experience as a Windows System Administrator.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is strongly desired.
- Location is Findlay, OH.
- Technical background requirements include experience with Microsoft .NET technologies, web development, Strong Windows server administration and troubleshooting skills including but not limited to activities such as daily server backups, anti-virus protection, patching, performance tuning, security configuration, and group policy management.
- Strong Microsoft System Center skills, including but not limited to SCCM and SCOM.
- Basic understanding of VMware virtualization technologies.
- Planning for growth and evaluating disaster recovery.
- Some understanding of networking and firewall rules and configurations.
- Some understanding of cybersecurity standards and trends.
- Ability to review, update, and implement policies, standards, and procedures.
- Availability for rotational off-hour duties to support 24 x 7 Operations.
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2003