To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Chrissy Kelly-Corne
- Phone: 336-970-5208
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Clerk
THE RESOURCE • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are actively seeking a Cash Applications Specialist for our client, a snack and beverage company in Winston-Salem! This temporary position will last approximately 2-4 months, offering a competitive salary and a Day Shift schedule. Responsibilities for this position will include weekly completion of electronic billing and application methods to customers, as well as formatting check remittance data to facilitate electronic application. Qualified candidates must be familiar with Microsoft Office and AS400, and a college degree or equivalent experience is required. If you feel you meet the following requirements and are looking for a great opportunity to add to your financial resume, call us today!
- Weekly completion of electronic billing and application methods to customers – EDI, ACH, e-Statements
- Accurate formatting of check remittance data to be uploaded into the OCR Upload program
- Obtain check remittance data through various sources - customers' website or email, AS400 generated query, or lockbox provider’s website
- Daily completion of applying customers’ checks to appropriate invoices using the Route Accounting System application methods
- Timely application of mission-sensitive checks involving Franchise funds
- Contacting customers to resolve deductions or seek direction on the application of funds
- Crosstrain to maintain adequate knowledge of all billing methods and all major customers’ specific check application instructions
- Take appropriate actions to protect Consumer Packaged Group assets
- College degree or equivalent related experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- PC Skills - Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, IBM iSeries (in order to run queries and export data to spreadsheet)
- Good attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with set deadlines, and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Flexibility to work overtime, including occasional Saturdays, to meet business needs
For more information, apply online or text 336-970-5237