We are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate provides for his or her patients and exceeding expectations. As a Occupational therapist you will working with patients who are recovering from injuries and disability and help them regain their abilities so that they can resume work. Duties include conducting physical assessment of clients, developing treatment plans, assessing work and home environments of clients, and developing physical rehabilitation programs.
A bachelor's in Occupational therapy and a state license is required to be considered as a candidate. To be a successful hire, you will need to have up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and physical therapy programs.
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities:
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan.
- Assessing home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed.
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities.
- Developing physical rehabilitation programs to help clients regain lost skills.
- Preparing clients for a return to work.
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on clients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and technical progress in order to provide clients with the best treatment program available.
- Complying with federal, state, and local certification requirements.
- Evaluating patient condition regarding physical and basic mental health.
- 1 year of minimum experience required
- MUST have active in-state license & Basic Life Support Cert.
- TB test completed within the last year
- Physical or Health Statement completed within the last year
- Drug Screen completed prior to starting
- MMR Immunization
- Hep B verification or waiver
- Criminal Background Check
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse