Non-CDL Drivers for our Clients are the face and backbone of what we do and who we are. Drivers have frequent contact with customers and are expected to be courteous, well groomed, and helpful. The positions will vary depending on the client requirements. Essential Functions and Duties:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Transport goods using a company truck
- May inspect shipment prior to loading for proper packing or wrapping
- Perform accurate inventory of shipment
- Assist as need in loading trucks and/or containers for forward movement via interstate commerce
- Perform pre-trip safety inspections on truck of moving equipment, interior and exterior of truck, straps and tensioners, walk-boards, etc.
- Maintain required documentation and paperwork for shipments, expenses, driver logs, and DOT regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Must be willing to travel (local, intrastate and/or interstate)
- Ability to operate a box truck or tractor trailer (as applicable to your CDL qualification)
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to be on time and reliable; ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Required: High school diploma or GED
- Required: Valid Driver's license
- Required: Good driving record (will be verified)
- Required: Ability to meet background standards
No overnights for CDL A drivers.. Call immediately for job interviews!!!
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Express was founded in 1983 and has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express puts people to work, employing more than 500,000 a year, its long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Our offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search, and human resources, focusing on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. If you are looking for work, get to know Express, Express knows jobs.
View the full profile