A professional staffing company is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for full-time positions for school health and field trips in Multiple Counties in Southern, MD. The school health nurse will provide the necessary professional expertise to identify, assess, plan, implement, and evaluate the health needs of the school community.
- Assesses illnesses and injuries
- Delivers first-aid treatment
- Monitors immunizations for compliance to Maryland law
- Maintains and organizes medical equipment and supplies for the school health suite
- Participates in the formulation of objectives, standards, and policies of the School Health Program
- Performs health screenings and follow-up per Maryland law
- Participates in health curriculum planning and evaluation
- Monitors communicable infections
- Collaborates with students, parents, and school personnel to plan action for eliminating or minimizing the health issues of students
If this opportunity interests you, apply today. We would love to have you on our team!
- Must have at least 2 years of nursing experience within the last 4 years
- Must have a current BLS
- Must have a current RN or LPN license
- Experience in public health nursing, community health nursing, or school health nursing. Pediatric nursing preferred
Registered Nurse Certified
Licensed Practical Nurse
Basic Life Support
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Staffing Etc. provides healthcare workers (MDs, Dentists, Pharmacists, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, Social Workers, and Allied Health Professionals) and administrative staff to private hospitals, government agencies, school systems, correctional institutions, and health centers.
View the full profile
Founded in 2003 by Hope and David Porter as D. H. Porter Enterprises, Staffing, Etc. was initially known as Interim HealthCare of Washington, DC and Southern Maryland. We have staffed over one million total hours of service and provided quality care professionals to dozens of organizations throughout the nation. Hope M. Porter, BSN, JD is the President and CEO of Staffing Etc. As a registered nurse and attorney, Hope brings a unique perspective to providing clinical expertise and administrative excellence to field operations.
David Porter, MA is the vice president of business development and has more than two decades of experience as health care administrator with Health Plans in the Mid-Atlantic area. As a leading provider of personnel services in the Mid-Atlantic area & Colorado Springs, CO Staffing, Etc. is managed by highly skilled professionals that bring more than 75 years of combined experience and education to the organization.