· Ability to exercise good judgment in a professional atmosphere, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
· Superior attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and take initiative to identify priorities and manage workload accordingly
· Ability to work as a part of a team
· Demonstrate knowledge of MS Office products to include Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
· Ability to learn and train on our case tracking software as well as other software products as needed.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to summarize key information clearly and concisely
· Strong oral and written communications skills to effectively communicate with staff, senior management and external constituents
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, or equivalent
· 3+ years customer service and/or administrative experience
- Life Insurance Industry background – highly preferred, but will consider other candidates with strong experience and background
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Our firm is growing, and this position will offer successful candidates the opportunity to take on greater responsibility. Compensation dependent upon prior work experience and skill level. For consideration, please respond with resume and cover letter. Local candidates only please.