- High school graduate or equivalent +10 years program management experience or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field +5 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Five (5) years’ experience managing Information Technology systems.
Five (5) years’ experience managing staff in a multitude of technical disciplines. Specifically:
- Electronic Communication fundamentals (Transmission Mediums, Communication Security Hardware, and Radio Frequency Equipment)
- IT Systems Architecture and Implementation
- Networking design, maintenance, and operations
- Preferred Federal Government IT experience (i.e., DoD, DoN, Army, Air Force, etc.).
- Preferred three (3) years’ experience in Navy Risk Management Framework (RMF) and knowledge of the Accreditation workflow, systems remediation, and hardening.
- Experience with IT, DoD FISMA, DoD MCP; FDMA, TDMA, Single Mode and Multimode fiber, PBX; Active Directory, DNS, HIPS, cybersecurity and STIG.
- Exceptional verbal communication, writing, and presentation skills are a must.
- DoD 8570/8140: IAM III-Required (CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Industry Networking and Systems Administration certification is considered a plus.
- Industry Project certification is preferred.
Security Clearance: Secret security clearance is required. Applicants selected must be a US Citizen in order to apply for a Secret Security Clearance. Applicants selected either must currently possess a Secret clearance or will be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain clearance prior to commencement of employment and maintain a security clearance for access to classified information or Closed/Restricted Areas throughout duration of employment.
Kūpono Government Services is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays. Kūpono Government Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Manager to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, and Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Manager