- Must have proven track record of business development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills expected
- Travel as necessary to perform duties
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Marketing or similar fields.
- Must have at least 15 years of industry experience in Government sector
- Must have at least 5 years of Business Development or Planning experience in the targeted markets
- Has in-depth expertise in own discipline and knowledge of the related disciplines
- Anticipates and interprets customer needs to identify solutions
- Interprets business issues and adapts work priorities in own area
- Manages budget for own area and allocates resources accordingly
- Explains difficult concepts and persuades others to adopt a point of view
What We Do:
Whether it's safeguarding and maintaining critical power infrastructure, helping communities recover from natural disasters, enabling our armed forces and first responders, or transforming landfills into public parks, we go to work each day knowing that we are making an impact on the world. These are huge responsibilities, and we take them seriously.
Thinking differently and challenging the norm is our mandate. Every day we plan for the unexpected, develop critical insights, and deliver new, creative adaptive solutions. We do this by leveraging teams that include engineers, scientists, builders, economists, craft professionals, procurement, logistics and process experts.
Watch our " How We Make a Difference " Video.
Who We Are:
APTIM specializes in engineering, program management, environmental services, disaster recovery, complex facility maintenance, and construction services. Serving Government, Oil, Gas, Chemical, Industrial, Commercial, and Power clients, we are your partner and relentless advocate.