At this time, we are seeking a Dishwasher to join our team! Full Time and Part Time Available!
Please join us for an interview on Tuesdays at 10am or Thursdays at 3:30pm (with the exception of major holidays). Our address is 7831 Park Lane, Dallas, TX 75225.
$1.00 Lunches prepared by our Chefs! (Payroll Deducted)
Medical/Dental/Vision - United Healthcare PPO with HRA
Flexible Spending Account - Eligible after 1 year of continuous service
Supplemental - Life, Short Term/Long Term Disability and more!
PTO with Cash Out Options twice annually
401K - eligible in 90 days!
Life Insurance - 100% Company paid
- Washes and inspects all dishware and glassware.
- Stores clean utensils, dishes and glassware in proper places.
- Keeps dish washing machine and dish room in clean operating condition.
- Promptly reports any malfunctions or breakdowns of equipment to Food Service Manager Sweeps and mops kitchen area and waitstaff station and cleans filter over stove area.
- Delivers ice to dining room. May assist waitstaff with serving and bringing in dishes to kitchen, when necessary. May deliver meals to residents in their apartments, when necessary.
- Performs assigned cleaning assignments according to established policies and utilizes the proper cleaning chemicals.
- Keeps work areas clean and uncluttered.
- Ensures that dishes are readily available for the next meal.
- Stores dishes in the proper location in a way to prevent contamination.
- Ability to communicate effectively to fulfill position responsibilities.
- Able to read schedules, menus and position related instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment, work flexible shifts and communicate effectively with coworkers.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly and able to accept constructive criticism.
- The following equipment is used, including, but not limited to, dishwasher, mop sponge, dish scrubber and cleaning chemicals.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status, and any other status protected by local, state and/or federal laws. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.