• Works as a team member and provides technical leadership and/or business-related subject matter expertise on programs of varying complexity.
• Responsible for producing high quality deliverables in a timely fashion.
• Performs technical evaluation of products. Occasionally develops systems-related standards and procedures.
• Performs program management/Scrum Master activities such as chartering, road mapping, user story grooming, iteration planning and retrospectives as well as implementation activities.
• Responsible for analyzing and proactively managing problems and making decisions that impact overall system (s) and program (s) while acting independently.
• Evaluates, develops and implements systems solutions to effectively fulfill business requirements.
• Ensures systems implementations occur in accordance with established Change Control procedures.
• Provides quality customer service.
• Proactively communicates status reports and issues to manager.
• Expected to lead a single Scrum team focused on delivery and execution.
• Successfully completes all relevant technical and professional training programs in accordance with Performance Agreement goals and objectives.
You’ll need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Six or more years of relevant work experience.
• Project management experience.
Even better if you have:
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
• Technical project experience on enterprise impacting projects.
• Experience applying Agile project methodology concepts.
• Knowledge of project management concepts.
• Strong Decision-making and leadership abilities.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of wireless telecom business practices, including accounting, finance, revenue assurance, taxation, billing, customer care, legal, device management and network operations.
• PMP certification.
• Excellent Technical (e.g., systems design) and/or analytical skills.
• Experience in PC, including desktop applications competency (e.g., Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, e-mail, Google tools like Sheets, Docs and Slides, etc.)
• Business knowledge and interpersonal skills.
• SCRUM Master Certified.
Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
REQUIRED SHIFT: Standard hours