NSC Technologies is seeking a ERP Training Coordinator.
The ERP Training Coordinator will work closely with the ERP implementation team and the ERP Change Management Team to lead the design, delivery, and rollout of end-user training for Oracle and related business process changes.
• Work independently (and with SMEs) to understand business processes and functional roles, as they relate to ERP
• Development of ERP training rollout plan, based on established training strategy
• Develop training materials, and conduct training throughout ERP deployment and rollout
• Conduct and support ERP ‘Train-the-Trainer’ sessions to SME’s.
• Administer post-training continued education sessions, including 1:1 and group sessions
• Maintain successful training delivery satisfaction statistics to drive program success.
• Provide additional support to the ERP Change Management Team as needed.
• Project management skills will be critical.
• Prior implementation experience
• Exposure to technical/ manufacturing areas would be helpful.
• Experience facilitating training
• Strong communication skills
• Exempt level role
*For immediate consideration, please respond to ad with resume!*
NSC Technologies is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V/SO
Enterprise Resource Planning