JOB SUMMARY: DATABASE ADMIN/DATA ANALYST FOR OIL & GAS CORPORATION
Pay Rate: $25-$30/hour
Hours: Shift- Monday - Friday day shift
Start Date: 3/2020
Duration: 1-year and 9-months assignment
Responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data. May consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables. Focused on improving data quality. Position will receive direction and support. This position level would typically include junior Data Analyst performing mostly tasks that do not require prior extensive experience.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills. Report generation and data analysis. Proficient in MS Office.
Proficient with: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote. Knowledge of ITBCO Spotfire software.
• Review Daily Interval Problem report generated from WellView software.
• Generate Non Compliance Report (NCR) and distribute to responsible party based on WellView information.
• Maintain the NCR database specific to XTO Drilling.
• Produce daily report showing Interval Problems that have remained open for more than 36 hours.
• Produce weekly NCR report for open NCR’s by responsible party.
• Produce report for all NCR events for various categories for periods: past 12 months, past month, current month.
• Update WellView Interval Problem information based on feedback from Quality Advisor and Execution Reliability Specialists.
• Maintain ‘Approved Supplier’ listing for all Critical Service Providers based on Quality Advisor’s input.
• Provide monthly status update for the XTO Midland Drilling Quality Plan.
• Maintain a spreadsheet for all Service Provider’s Service Quality Plans.
• Maintain a spreadsheet showing the past and current contract compliance audits to Quality Specifications within contracts.
Job details and how to apply:
- This is a 1-year and 9-month assignment with a top oil & gas company.
- Salary $25-$45/ hour
- Medical and 401K benefits after 60 days and MORE!!
- Monday-Friday day shift
- Located in Midland, TX
- If interested in this opportunity and to be considered, please email an updated, professional resume in Word or a PDF version to National Recruiting Manager, Ishana Lennard at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Database Administrator.
Thank you for reading this ad and Good Luck in your job search!
Microsoft One Note
Microsoft Power Point