To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southern MN area, MN
- Steve Green
- Phone: 605-369-2105
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ERC-Executive Recruiting Consultants • Southern MN area, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Through its membership our client is one of the larger soybean processors in the Midwest. Their mission is to provide their customers and members with added value returns to their investments and business. With a solid management team, the latest in technology and its membership backing they are able to do just that through their highly diversified operations.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
· Competitive base salary $175,000-+ (DOE).
· In addition to your salary this business operation goes above and beyond, and will offer you a full benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefits, flex spending account, and life and disability.
· Executive bonus paid on profitability of the operation.
· Relocation is available. For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer an exceptional 401k plan.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· This position is responsible for the management of the overall operation, its strategic growth, leadership, management of all operations, compliance to all regulatory requirements and a commitment to excellence.
· Development of short term and long term operation plans.
· Provide leadership that allows employee to grow and become assets to the organization.
· Development annual budgets in conjunction with the CFO and Board of Directors.
· Deliver on budgetary and strategic planning expectations.
· Develop plans to ensure technology and latest manufacturing processes are being implemented and maximized.
· Be able to provide reports to the Board of Directors and shareholders.
Southern, MN area
- This beautiful area offers a safe community that is packed with opportunities.
- There are festivities and events to partake in year round in the surrounding communities.
- There is an abundance of recreational activities for all ages for every season in the year including fitness centers, swimming pools, golf courses, ice skating, snowmobiling fishing and hunting at your backdoor.
- Good schools to choose from for all ages.
- Within the area, there is affordable housing costs and cost of living is below the national average; along with reasonable property taxes.
- There are entertainment possibilities for the whole family in addition to many restaurants to choose from and many things to do and see.
· BS in Ag of Business with an MBA preferred.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in an oilseed processing/crushing type operation.
· A documented track record of progressive growth and development into a management position.
· 5 years of demonstrated experience in strategic planning, succession planning and financial planning and operations.
· A documented track record of experience in being part of a team and leading safe, productive, quality and environmentally solid business plans.
· Well organized and self-directed.
· Good communication skills and customer services skills that are exhibited in dealing with all levels of people from employees, customers, shareholders, board members, professional people outsider the organization and political groups and individuals who may have a vested stake in the company’s success.
· Sound technical skills, analytical skills, sound judgement and operational astute.
Contact Steve Green today for more detail (605) 369-2105 or email a confidential copy of your resume to !
TO SEE MORE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE GO TO www. ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing, agriculture and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!