Source of Life Technologies
Easy Vitals Sales – Physician Liaison / Telemedicine Sales
Are you experienced Telemedicine sales professional?
Do you have established physician contacts with strong business relationship?
Are you an all-around medical software genius?
We may have the position for you!
Come join us in introducing an exciting new way to care for patients in their homes!
What are Easy Vitals?
The Easy Vitals program allows physicians to monitor vital signs and manage their patients in their home by incorporating Bluetooth enabled medical devices with a highly intuitive and functional telemedicine application. This helps achieve great patient outcomes, reducing physician's office visits, while decreasing the cost and increasing efficiency.
Quick features include:
● Easy Vitals is an offering from Source of Life Technologies that simplifies daily monitoring of your vital signs and enhance your independence
● Easy vitals utilizes user – friendly state of the art devices for daily monitoring of blood pressure, weight, blood glucose, oxygen saturation and more
● Easy Vitals goes one step ahead where it enables you to communicate with your healthcare professional at the touch of a button.
● Daily monitoring provides knowledge about impending complications and helps curtailing hospitalizations.
● Proactive management of client population helps in prevention of complications
● Any complication that is prevented helps in reducing emergency visits and hospitalizations
● Easy vitals directly leads to decrease in hospitalization and decrease in healthcare expenditure.
Established physician contacts are a must!
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Sales or related field or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience. Master’s in Business or Healthcare preferred.
● Five (+) years of outside sales or marketing, physician relations, network development, medical related sales or related field (or equivalent education and/or experience).
● Experience with clinical software sales is required with established physician network.
● Able to accommodate long hours to accommodate your clients and company needs.
● Able to accommodate large travel.
Come be part of a team that values the basic quality care philosophy; Prevention, Client Wellness, Prevention and Results!
Apply today and speak with a Recruiter!
Key words: Patient Advocate, Patient Liaison, Marketer, Medical Marketer, Medical Sales, Sales, sales, medical sales, patient liaison, marketer, patient advocate, business development, Business Development, Travel Sales, travel sales, telemedicine marketer, easy vital sales, easy vital marketer, telemedicine sales, healthcare sales, healthcare business development, healthcare liaison, telemedicine marketer, physician liaison, physician sales, tele health marketer, telehealth marketer, tele health sales, telehealth sales, medical software sales, software sales, physician relations